BettingJobs is seeking an accountant for a supplier to the sports betting and gaming industry.
The successful candidate will be responsible for monthly revenue, variance research, general ledger account reconciliation and post month-end journal entries.
• Carry out revenue, jackpot, and players’ balance reconciliations.
• Prepare game tax, as well as other related reports.
• Overview PSP reconciliations and investigate any discrepancies between the PSP statement and out back-office reports.
• Liaise with the Payment Team when required.
• Prepare the necessary journal entries for the posting into the accounting system.
• Perform further analysis to determine the meaning of the data.
• Assist during the end of month closing requirements.
• Assist the Finance team on ad hoc duties that might arise.
• Review monthly financial statements and liaise directly with auditors.
• 2+ years of experience in the gaming industry.
• Bachelor’s degree or ACCA.
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment with limited supervision.
• Microsoft Office working knowledge.
• Highly organised and detail oriented.