BettingJobs are working with an exciting iGaming firm who are currently looking to add a QA Engineer to their team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing testing efforts across 1-2 projects, ensuring that all software products are of high quality, meet defined acceptance criteria and comply with established standards.
• Work with developers and product owners to identify defects and improve overall product quality.
• Create and execute test cases to uncover bugs and defects within internal software products.
• Develop and execute test plans and test cases for integrations with third party systems and services.
• Work closely with the development team to identify and resolve integration issues.
• Participate in code reviews and provide feedback to the development team on potential issues.
• Ensure that all API endpoints and integrations meet established quality standards.
• Identify and report defects to the development team.
• Develop and maintain test documentation.
• Work with project team to ensure timely and accurate delivery of integrations.
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field.
• 2+ years of QA testing experience.
• Good understating of gambling related areas, preferably with 1+ years of on hands on experience.
• Strong understanding of functional testing, smoke testing, performance testing, load testing, security testing, API testing and end-to-end testing.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
• Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.