BettingJobs are working with one of the market leading eSports operators in the industry who will shortly be launching their first online crypto casino. They are searching for an experienced Product Manager to join their team remotely.
The successful candidate will be an outstanding communicator, strategic thinker, lifecycle manager and data analyst, they will also bring an energy of relentless resolve, tenacity, and positivity with them. Someone with sharp attention to detail, clear focus, unwavering drive and proactive thinking.
• Defining and driving the roadmap for new features and content.
o Define and document product requirements.
o Lead planning meetings.
o Carry out necessary discovery.
o Ensure that products are scalable, sustainable, and future proof.
o Collaborate with design, engineering, support and marketing.
o Work with design teams to drive pioneering UX and UI
• Managing the product roadmap.
o Maintain a product roadmap that aligns with the company’s strategic goals and vision.
o Prioritise product features and requirements based on customer needs, business objectives, and technical feasibility.
• Research & Discovery
o Define and measure key product metrics, such as user engagement, retention, and revenue, to evaluate product performance and identify areas for
o Conduct market research and gather customer feedback to inform product decisions.
• Bringing products to market.
o Collaborate with the engineering team to ensure that features are built to spec and delivered on time.
o Manage the backlog and prioritise user stories for sprints.
• Supporting BUs with understanding new features and capabilities.
• Minimum of 3 years of experience in product management, in the online casino, sportsbook or skin trading spaces.
• Experience managing live products, preferably with multivariate testing experience.
• Exceptional data analysis skills.
• Project management skills.
• Strong passion for games and creating fun, compelling and engaging user experiences.
• Outstanding written/oral, organisational, and analytical skills, and attention to detail.
• Ability to provide clear direction and set measurable goals.