BettingJobs are working with a multibrand casino operator going through an exciting phase of growth, they are searching for a Technical Casino Product Manager to join their team. The successful candidate will work closely with stakeholders to identify product needs, translate them into clear product requirements and ensure a successful delivery from development to production.
• Managing the roadmap, participating in sprint planning and prioritization.
• Ensuring that the development team are working on clear and prioritized user stories.
• Work closely with stakeholders to identify product needs and translate them into clear product requirements.
• Analyses trends in the gaming market and researching products, customers, competitors, and trends.
• Act as first point of call for any business-wide initiatives or projects that may span or impact multiple teams within Casino.
• 5+ years' experience in product management, preferably from iGaming or online casino.
• Understanding of product development life cycle.
• First-class communication skills in a technical scope.
• Capable of quickly understanding complex concepts and systems and breaking them down.
• A strong sense of ownership and accountability for goals and deliverables.