BettingJobs is working with a rapid growth iGaming operator targeting East Asian markets, now seeking to expand the team with a Technical Project Manager.
You will be responsible for ensuring smooth roadmap completion and liaising with remote development teams to achieve this.
• Coordinate and manage company’s development projects from initiation phase to closure phase.
• Manage the relationship with the remote based dev teams and all stakeholders (internal and external).
• Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress.
• Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
• Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques.
• Coordinate internal product units and third parties for the flawless execution of projects.
• Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
• Ensure resource availability and allocation.
• Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques.
• Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
• Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
• Track project performance, specifically to analyse the successful completion of short and long-term goals.
• 4+ years’ proven working experience as a project manager, ideally within iGaming.
• Minimum two-year management experience in the IT field, including development work and interactions with customers.
• Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills.
• Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills.
• Highly motivated, very responsible, dynamic, and strong team player.
• English – High level of communication skills (read, write, speak).
• Project Management Professional (PMP) / PRINCE II certification is a plus.
• Bachelor’s Degree in engineering, computer science or related field or equivalent work experience.