BettingJobs are working with an online casino business who are currently looking to add a Manual QA Engineer to join their team and develop and test the next generation of online games!
• Work with Product and Development teams to identify test requirements and plan testing for features & games in mobile and web applications.
• Development of test plans to verify the functionality and performance of new features and apps.
• Run, maintain, and create manual scripts based on existing framework.
• Record test results, generate written reports that details the findings/bugs and diagnose issues discovered during testing phase. Create clear and detailed bug reports.
• Ability to analyse debug logs, backtraces, and assist engineers by utilizing basic debugging techniques.
• Design and execution of regulatory tests.
• Execution and maintenance of manual test scripts.
• Experience with Gherkin, Selenium, Zalenium, Appium.
• Experience with Jenkins.
Considered as a plus:
• Experience with testing in a Cloud.
• Design and execution of negative tests, load and performance tests.
• Design and execution of functional tests for web and mobile gaming, Real Money Gaming Casino is a strong plus.