BettingJobs are currently working with a well established Sportsbook in Liverpool who are looking to hire a AML & KYC Analyst. The ideal candidate will have had previous experience working in a similar role in the iGaming industry and possess strong knowledge of AML, Fraud, Responsible Gambling, KYC and regulatory compliance.
• Performing risk assessments of new/current players throughout their customer journey.
• Conducting affordability assessments of new customers and customers who reach financial thresholds
• Ensuring that all tasks performed are in line with the set processes and procedures related to anti-money laundering and Know Your Customer work flows.
• Evaluate and identify suspicious behaviour, investigate and work together with other stakeholders to take the appropriate action according to the levels of risk.
• Work together with internal stakeholders towards ensuring customer activity is in line with the duty of care towards our customers and compliance obligations.
• Help the company fulfil the licensing objectives.
• Review player activity and financials with the aim of minimizing the risks the business is exposed to.
• Serve as an escalation point for Anti Money Laundering related inquiries and perform investigations.
• Assist in the investigation and reporting of Suspicious Transaction Reports, as well as ongoing monitoring and compiling of due diligence documents.
• Document steps taken throughout the investigation process to ensure the activity record is updated and maintained for audit and compliance purposes.
• Assist with the preparation of departmental Management information reports.
• Provide input to the maintenance of the departmental procedures.
• Challenging existing practices and procedures and making recommendations in accordance with industry best practice.
• Experience working in a similar role.
• Knowledge of Gambling legislation within Great Britain.
• Previous experience working in a compliance, fraud/AML related role within the gambling industry.
• Strong working knowledge of SARs, AML and KYC rules and regulations.
• Experience with analysing data/reports/trends.
• Awareness of the principles of risk mitigation, risk management and governance.
• Strong working knowledge of various areas of compliance, including but not limited to, AML, Fraud, Responsible Gambling, KYC and regulatory compliance.
• Competent in Word and Excel