BettingJobs is working with an exciting new B2B service provider with specialism in digital data and marketing services for iGaming and Fintech clients. They are currently looking to add a Branding Manager to their team based in Melbourne.
The successful candidate will be responsible for building brand awareness, maintaining brand image, making the brand promotion plans, and the development around the brand, Complete the activity plan independently, Manage the branding team.
• Deep insight into the market environment, customer needs, competitors, and brand contact channels, familiar with the industry background, master the scheme knowledge.
• According to the aim of spreading the company brand and department marketing objectives, keep close communication with the department, cooperate with the leader and members to organize and execute related plans.
• Responsible for all aspects of the brand building work, including the branding related campaigns planning, execution, tracking. Establish and manage the partnerships with mainstream media channels. Coordinate with the other related internal and external teams or resources to finish the work.
• Responsible for building brand awareness, maintaining brand image on all kinds of online media channels (Such as Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Instagram, forums, media& news media etc.) and offline channels (Such as TV channel, billboards, offline campaign, and sponsorship parties).
• Responsible for the brand PR network building and branding PR crisis handling and control.
• Organize, implement, and leverage data and user research to track and evaluate brand performance and develop improvements to deliver the most effective targeted campaigns and brand experiences to consumer and business segments.
• Minimum of 3 years proven experience in the brand building & management or similar role.
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university. Marketing certification is an added advantage.
• Highly creative thinking ability with experience in driving successful marketing and branding programs.
• High level of attention to detail in terms of strategy design, content planning and execution.
• Familiar with using SEO, network marketing, PR, database marketing, event marketing, and other rich integrated marketing tools to achieve branding goals.
• Proven leader and team player with the ability to lead through influence communication and work effectively both independently and collaboratively within fast-paced, diverse cross-functional teams.
• Self-motivated individual with the ability to drive programs and projects with little oversight.
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time efficiently.