BettingJobs are working with a new entrant to the fast-growing crypto-currency iGaming sector who are seeking the hire of an experienced Website and Promotions Manager. The candidate’s top priority will be to get the website ready for launch, including promotional messages and banners, SEO related items, translations of pages across multiple languages using ai tools.
As a secondary function the candidate will be tasked with establishing and supporting the social media presence for the brand as we nearer to launch.
Initially starting as a remote based position, you must be willing to relocate to Dubai in the near future for this role.
• Revising and sharpening the content across the various platforms (website and social media) and ensuring content is aligned with best practices and of the highest quality.
• Assist in creating new exciting, engaging promotional content and cross channel campaigns.
• Monitor the website and social media channels and putting together and presenting reports on their performance.
• Identifying issues with the website and coming up with key improvements or creative solutions.
• Copywriting for marketing and promotion material, including newsletters, campaign sites.
• Proofreading content from other team members and translations of English content.
• Communicating between different departments, including SEO, CRM and Product Owners and other stakeholders regarding the execution of the market plan to secure the best possible impact.
• Compile and raise briefs to the operations team to ensure promotional codes are developed and QA’d.
• Collaborate with teams to come up with compelling, locally relevant campaigns focused on retaining, reactivating and acquiring customers.
• Be a point of contact throughout the campaign process to the execution team, marketing and customer service departments.
• Work closely with line Manager and the other teams as they relate to marketing activities – ensuring alignment across all parts of the business.
• Keep up to date with industry trends and provide competitor analysis where relevant.
• Managing and executing the implementation of the content strategy, while keeping tone of voice and branding in mind.
• 3+ years in similar roles managing either websites and/or social media
• High level in spoken and written English language.
• Experience with CMS publishing tools / Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS
• Experience in Asian markets is a plus / Bi-lingual is a plus
• Experience in content writing is a plus
• Experience in design is a plus e.g. photoshop or adobe creative suite
• Experience in using website analytical tools
• Self-driven with the ability to work towards deadlines