BettingJobs are working with an established operator and provider within the iGaming industry who are looking for a B2B Account Manager to join their team in the Philippines or remote elsewhere in Asia.
This role will be responsible for managing sales leads for the company’s B2B business. It will have a hands-on role at every stage of the sales funnel, from first contact through to commercial contract and all point in between. Additionally, the role will provide post-sales account management to ensure ongoing customer satisfaction, and will liaise between customer and internal B2B Support teams, IT teams to provide technical support.
Essential Job Functions / Main Duties & Responsibilities:
• Actively support inbound leads as they come in
• Represent the company in the customer relationship and various industry shows throughout the year
• Accountable for each customer account they manage
• Understand customer needs and requirements, and correspond with accurate information and answer questions about our B2B offering
• Collaborate with internal stakeholder groups as leads progress through the sales funnel, including Product, IT, Legal, Finance, Sales and Business Director.
• Provide post-sales account management
• Act as a liaison between B2B customers and internal IT teams to provide technical support
• Marketing support – materials
• Providing the support for contracts from Legal and KYC team.
• Understand competitor offerings for B2B solutions, and ensure that the company is appropriately positioned against them within the market
• Conduct baseline due diligence and research on leads as required
• Monitor customer API usage to ensure that it is in accordance with the Terms and Conditions and Fair Use Policies
• Gather and track various B2B sales metrics for reporting to management
• Provide input on and/or create supporting sales and marketing collateral
• Assist with the marketing of our B2B through various marketing channels
• Escalate/communicate to senior management and relevant departments with business
Skills & Qualifications:
• Have excellent communication skills and is committed in promoting the best customer experience
• Outstanding ability to produce professional and personal written communications with customers
• Ability to speak confidently and knowledgably
• Ability to collaborate with teams of various functions
• Willing to work night shift and during holidays
• Must be willing to travel
Knowledge & Experience:
• 1+ years’ experience in account management
• Fluent in English
• Sportsbook knowledge advantageous
• Experience managing sales funnel