BettingJobs is working with a leading iGaming company in the UK, who are looking for a Brand Technology Manager to join their team.
The Company was established in 2006 and has circa 200 employees working for them in London, and an additional 450 employees working globally as part of the group. Focussing on mobile and online Poker, Casino, and Sports Betting products in major European and Asian markets.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Own every aspect of a product's design (UX, UI, and research), from solving the core user challenge to shipping a well-tested and pixel-perfect UI
- Be data led.
- Continuously create and analyse KPIs and metrics and test hypotheses with analytic tools to improve product performance.
- Conduct user research to help synthesize and communicate research findings to inform business
decisions and build an even greater understanding of and empathy for our customers.
- Before designing anything, do everything possible to familiarize yourself with the core problem
you're trying to solve and all the user goals.
- Create and test rough prototypes early in the design process to create confidence in a solution.
- Design high-fidelity UI and UX specs to clearly communicate requirements to stakeholders.
- Help make high-level strategic decisions with the rest of the product team.
- Work with a small multi-disciplinary team made up of representatives from engineering, product, product insights, and marketing, among others to find opportunities, test, and launch features.
- You’ll take into account existing insights, technical constraints, business needs, and specific market demand to produce data-informed solutions.
- Mentor by heart, willing to share and support junior or mid-level designers.
- You have a minimum of 5 years of individual contributor product design experience and have a relevant portfolio to show your skills.
- Experienced with designing and shipping an end-to-end product with complicated flows, multiple scenarios, and edge cases.
- Proven ability to empathize with and build solutions for users.
- You possess a strong understanding of usability and user experience principles.
- Ability to organize and communicate your thoughts and motivations with a different audience.
- A keen eye for visual UI details.
- Ability to think at a high level about product strategy and vision.
- Self-motivated and able to efficiently run a project without close supervision.
- Ability to create a design system; Working closely with your engineers to build components that seamlessly fit into a larger component library/style guide.
- Love to discuss design in group settings; participate in design critiques and reviews.