BettingJobs is working with a rapid growth crypto casino operator now seeking to expand their compliance team with a proactive Compliance Assistant.
This role can be remote from the UK, Malta, Spain and would be well suited to those with hands on KYC and EDD experience within iGaming. Due to the international nature of the team this role would require occasional flexibility with working hours.
Shift pattern would be starting at 11pm or midnight GMT and would be working weekends with Wednesday's and Thursday off.
• Reviewing and approving of KYC player documentation.
• Assistance with AML Screening ( PEP, Sanction and watchlist data) of players.
• Assisting with the identification, documentation and mitigation of players entering the site from restricted territories.
• Correspondence with players requesting relevant information to satisfy our compliance checks (templates have been created for this).
• Maintenance and upkeep of internal spreadsheets/databases which cover players that have been banned/locked and KYC request sheets
• Interpretation and action of players that are subject to review through company Fraud Software.
• Assistance and liaison with Support and VIP Team with respect to day to day compliance related responses from players.
• Assistance with VIP Compliance sign off process.
• As the job progresses, working to identify and mitigate common and new money laundering techniques.
• 2+ years’ experience within iGaming with hands on experience with KYC and EDD checks
• Experience with a compliance focused role
• Knowledge of iGaming regulations, ideally with Curacao specific licence
• Experience investigating suspicious betting activity and flagging fraudulent accounts
• Knowledge of Crypto currency and Crypto payment methods would be beneficial
• Strong attention to detail and a passion for investigation
• Technically confident; Excel, and backend monitoring systems
• Time management skills and ability to adapt and prioritise
• Native level of English; both written and verbal, and confident in liaising with internal VIP and Marketing teams as well as direct to customer.