BettingJobs are working with one of the market leading eSports operators in the industry who will shortly be launching their first online crypto casino. They are searching for a Talent Acquisition Manager to join their team remotely, apply today for a confidential discussion:
The successful candidate will be responsible for the recruitment process of the entire organization, this includes the design and implementation of different processes.
• Update current and design new recruiting procedures
• Keep track of recruiting metrics (e.g. time-to-hire and cost-per-hire)
• Keep track of salary benchmark for competitive salaries
• Implement new sourcing methods (e.g. social recruiting)
• Research and choose job advertising options
• Take care of calibration of candidates across the board
• Provide coaching and advise hiring managers on interviewing techniques
• Coordinate with department managers to forecast future hiring needs
• Monitors and constantly reduces the costs of the recruitment process
• Sets the social media communication strategy for different job profiles and functions in the organisation
• Conducts job interviews for the managerial job positions (or key jobs in the organization)
• Designs recruitment training for HR department and line managers
• Builds the professional network of the company by maintaining strategic relationships with partners, colleges and HR professionals
• Define and execute an active sourcing strategy, in partnership with corporate recruiters
• Identify and engage with targeted candidates, to stimulate interest and inspire their interest
• Create a leading in-house Direct Sourcing capability – leveraging available candidate identification and attraction tools
• Recruitment process is in alignment with regulatory Compliant including GDPR
• Build a talent pipeline with passive candidates
• Manage platforms and tools such as LinkedIn and HRIS
• Leading role in the design and implementation of our Employee Branding initiatives
• Perform and support other duties as assigned
• Familiarity with social media and other professional networks (like LinkedIn).
• Strong communication and decision-making skills.
• Detail oriented.
• Excellent organizational and planning skills
• Reasoning ability. Good common sense with ability to solve practical problems.
• Ability to effectively learn and acquire new knowledge and skills.
• Must have good IT skills, able to quickly learn how to use new platforms and programs.
• Proficient with Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business, or a related field required.
• Minimum 3 years of experience in recruitment.