BettingJobs are working with an established gaming and betting company who are expanding their presence in LATAM markets including Ecuador; they are therefore looking for a Country Manager to oversee the entry of this market.
The country manager will collaborate with the marketing team to create strategies and campaigns. The individual will also be the main contact between different company channels and the customers to ensure that they are getting the best holistic gambling experience.
You will identify opportunities in the market and recommend actions to secure a leading position in it, building a strong relationship with business partners and affiliates.
You will ensure the content on the local web sections, such as, local copy, visuals and promotions, are up to standard. You’ll have overall responsibility of achieving KPI's, activity rates, market revenue, profit and share.
• Managing the localization of products (Sportsbook and Casino)
• Monitoring the local website including content and ensuring that look and feel has a local focus
• Developing, managing and executing CRM strategies including customer behaviour analysis, segmentation, creation of promotions and message.
• Working with the CRM team to execute the marketing plan
• Monitoring activity and coordinating with the product division to ensure all product types are reflective of local market, culture and topicality
• Delivering relevant local payment solutions for the market
• Monitoring and reporting to the Management Team of business KPIs.
• Setting and achieving territory targets
• Min 3 years of operational experience in gambling industry is required
• Experience as a Country Manager and/or Affiliate Manager in e-gaming business is desirable
• Knowledge of affiliation in the iGaming industry is required
• Bachelor's Degree or any equivalent
• Excellent command of the English language (oral and written)
• Proficient with MS Office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
• Strong goal-orientation, organizational and follow-up skills, with a thorough understanding of operations management
• Ability to work independently on assigned tasks
• Ability to do strategic and hands-on work