BettingJobs are working with an established B2B provider who create virtual sports games as one of their products, they are searching for a Product Manager to join their team. The role is fully remote based, apply today for a confidential discussion:
We are looking for a product manager with experience in virtual sport/sportsbook products to manage our line of virtual sport products. The product manager will be working with internal and external parties in developing new games and/or games features and defining the products to create AAA web-based virtual sport games based on market research and analysis. The product manager will oversee all aspects of the game creation from math development, creative, development and more.
• Providing Product Management of virtual sport game development from concept to launch.
• Identifying the market leaders and the key features/ trends of the top performing games from our own and similar industries.
• Pick new games/ features that will generate significant change in revenue.
• Write high level requirements and generate detailed requirements for virtual sport games.
• Work with all relevant teams to create the games.
• Know the team and product strategy and KPI so every game concept or new project will align and contribute to the performance.
• Develop the supporting materials and documentation necessary to ensure that stakeholder teams are able to leverage and/or support new features as quickly as possible (Marketing, supporting, sales and more).
Who we’re looking for:
We’re looking for an experienced Senior Product Manager within the virtual sports/sportsbook industry with proven experience of:
• All aspects of sport betting and/or virtual sports product design and development. Preference for online regulated market gaming experience.
• Experience with building products from concept to production.
• Strong documentation skills with experience in business requirements, product documentation and/or training materials.
• Experience working with technology teams.
• Creative with the ability to generate new ideas and help lead game innovations.
• Highly numerate and analytical.
• Experience in wire-framing and UI / UX is an advantage.