BettingJobs are currently seeking a Gambling Commission Analyst for a market leading Sportsbook based in St Albans. The ideal candidate will have previous compliance experience in the iGaming industry and familiarity with KYC, AML and other due diligence checks.
• Carrying out and analysing KYC checks including enhanced due diligence checks on clients.
• Investigating and responding to AML, Safer gambling alerts
• Day-to-day compliance monitoring
• Conducting customer interactions by email and telephone where there are indicators of gambling-related harm.
• Assisting with the investigation and consideration of client complaints.
• Preparing information for investigations from external bodies (Police and Gambling Commission).
• Reviewing sports promotions for the sports and marketing teams.
• Reviewing affiliate applications and monitoring affiliate activity.
• Assisting the Head of Compliance with on-going projects to support the smooth running of the Compliance function.
• Prior experience in a compliance role in the iGaming industry, with a good understanding of sports betting products.
• Be intellectually curious and have the confidence to follow up compliance concerns using your own initiative.
• Have previous experience of carrying out (KYC), customer due diligence and enhanced due diligence checks.
• Be familiar with the AML framework including obtaining and analysing source of funds material.
• Have previous experience of safer gambling issues including customer interacting processes.
• Have solid understanding of Gambling Commission requirements under LCCP, including social responsibility, customer interactions and AML.
• Have the ability to develop good relationships with other departments and with clients.
• Have proven organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise, multi-task and work under pressure.
• Have excellent attention to detail and have strong written and oral communication skills.
• Be discreet when dealing with confidential requests.
• Be sensitive, professional, and resilient when conducting customer interactions.