BettingJobs is working with an established iGaming operator seeking to expand their London based team with the addition of an Acquisition Manager. The successful candidate will be responsible for working across both sports and casino product verticals, to deliver effective acquisition plans for the Turkish market for three growing and successful brands. The key difference is that they focus on customer quality, with volume a useful guide, but not the primary goal.
Strategy & Planning
• Lead end-to-end management of acquisition campaigns, including messaging campaign planning, execution, and optimization.
• Develop effective acquisition plans, leveraging data to execute the budget for optimal impact.
• Identify and test new channels to drive performance.
• Continuous competitive analysis of channels, promotions, and placements.
• Develop and maintain acquisition KPIs and provide regular reports on progress.
• Leverage data to report on performance and guide ROI metrics to inform future plans.
• Lead the creative, media and landing journey plans through-the-line.
• Own the customer journey from campaign to deposit to maximise traffic conversion.
• Be a key stakeholder in the review and improvement of the early lifecycle with CRM.
• Develop/maintain campaign dashboards to monitor performance and improvement.
Key Affiliates & External Relationships
• Create, nurture and manage affiliate relationships with existing and new partners.
• Ownership of all affiliate contractual agreements.
• Own the budget, and leverage it dynamically to maximise affiliate performance.
• Maintain and evolve affiliate content and communication.
• Develop effective working relationship with all intersectional disciplines, including but not limited to UX, Brand, SEO, Social CRM and Studio teams.
• Develop strong working relationships with external media buying partners.
• Responsible for the development of one direct report, and to business case further direct reports based on clear thinking.
• Minimum of 6 years' experience in B2C acquisition, with at least two in a management position.
• Proven track record of delivering successful acquisition campaigns.
• Data-centricity, and comfortable using data to drive decision-making and optimization.
• Hands-on use Google Analytics, with Income Access / My Affiliates also preferred.
• Direct experience of gaming in a B2C environment, preferably gained in grey market teams.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Direct experience of managing 6 figure minimum marketing budgets.
• Ability to thrive on pressure, as many events are date-specific.
• Fluent English, and while Turkish would be a distinct advantage, it is not essential.