Poker Product Manager
As the Poker Product Manager, you will be responsible for delivering high-quality, innovative, and fun products for the brands. Required to lead the poker product team with inspiration and maintain a culture of empowered accountability.
You will play a leading role in developing and driving the internal and 3rd party product roadmaps, based on the vision, while maintaining quarterly objectives and key results. The Poker Product Manager leads the core poker product team and will report directly to the Director of Poker.
Your responsibilities will be as follows:
• You’ll lead and empower the product team, aligning everyone behind the vision and provide coaching to the more junior members of the team.
• You’ll be responsible for working with a various stakeholder across the organisation to understand business-wide priorities.
• You’ll work in a data- driven way, making evidence- based, commercially motivated decisions to break down these initiatives, with your Delivery, Innovation and UX team members to build a roadmap for 3rd party development teams to deliver.
• Under the guidance of Digital Product Manager help facilitate and coordinate your allocated internal development teams, located in multiple offices and time zone and in so doing, help Identify internal, project inter-dependencies.
• Be responsible for optimization and experimentation efforts across the poker vertical, helping to deliver an exceptional customer experience and to achieve objectives and key results.
• Act as the Poker Product first point of call for any business-wide initiatives or projects that may span or impact multiple teams within Poker.
• Track and report objectively on the impact of initiatives that have been delivered, the performance of the product and any opportunities to key stakeholders.
• Set out clear agile ways of working across time zones that ensure maximum autonomy.
• Ensure transparency and alignment with Poker management and wider company.
Who you should be:
• This is a senior role, that requires experience working at a high level in Product.
• This role requires an inspirational leader, with a track record of implementing improvements to culture, structure, and ways of working.
• You’ll be someone who can use insights and data to define direction and create innovation for the industry.
• You should be able to translate technical language into business language, that can be easily understood by both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
• You should have exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
• You can handle multiple simultaneous projects while effectively balancing scope, resources, time, and quality.
• You have a strong sense of ownership and accountability.
• You have some online poker experience and are familiar with the industry.
• We’re passionate about poker and entertaining the customers. If you have poker in your veins, we would love to have you.
Salary is negotiable, based on experience. Start date to be mutually agreed upon.