BettingJobs are working with a successful online sportsbook and casino operator who are looking to recruit a Business Intelligence Analyst - Marketing Specialist
As a Business Intelligence Analyst, the candidate will be responsible for gathering, collating, analyzing and disseminating data and actionable insights to support business operations and decision making at all levels of the organization.
Essential Job Functions / Main Duties & Responsibilities:
• Understand and proficiently navigate the organizational data ‘landscape’ (systems, people & processes)
• Use quantitative analysis to analyse data and support business decisions of internal stakeholders
• Identify opportunities for optimization and business process improvement
• Help department managers with projections and other basic modelling tasks, such as projecting
• profits, system load, line changes, number of sign ups, etc.
• Remain current in functional expertise via ongoing training (self-directed as well as centrally
• Build automated, interactive reporting for a variety of stakeholders, using R/Tableau, and SQL
• as appropriate
• Gather and interpret requirements from internal stakeholders and business analysts, evaluate
• the feasibility and provide suggestions on how to improve the requirements
• Present actionable insights in a clear and compelling manner to internal customers at all levels
• (from c-suite down to junior analyst)
• Responsibilities may change as business needs dictate
• Support the Marketing Team in their data and reporting requests
Skills & Qualifications:
• Quantitative background such as Mathematics/Statistics, Finance, Economics, Computer Science etc.
• Strong customer service and communication skills to liaise with various cross-functional stakeholders.
• Strong Marketing knowledge stemming from experience in the business.
• Strong analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities with attention to detail.
• Ability to multi-task and manage multiple assignments in a fast-paced environment.
• Strong written and oral communication skills. Fluency in written and spoken English.
• Initiative to work independently, but also able to work effectively with team members in different
• Excellent organizational skills
• Flexibility and adaptability to business requirements and priority changes.
Knowledge & Experience:
• 1+ years of experience in data science related field
• 1+ years of experience in the iGaming domain
• 1+ years of experience in the Casino market is a big plus
• 1+ years of experience in Marketing related field
• Experience in Sportsbook Marketing is a big plus
• Experience with quantitative analysis
• Understanding of database technologies such as SQL
• Knowledge in R and/or Tableau is preferred
• Programming experience is a big plus (any language)