BettingJobs are working with a multi-brand operator who are looking to add a Head of CRM to their team. You will be focusing on delivering the implementation of the CRM vision and goals. This role will also encompass CRM automation strategy & execution across the brands.
You will also optimize and increase customer retention and engagement across the whole business by building and launching customer lifecycle automated journeys, gamification, and loyalty programs. You will be continuously looking to improve player effective engagement and rebuild/ develop automated customer journeys across the brands and markets.
• Recruit, lead and evolve the CRM team, which is currently made up of highly talented people from all over the world, in order to promote the expansion.
• Strategic promotional planning: developing, planning, and implementing promotions and campaigns aimed at reducing churn and increasing yield.
• Driving strategic requirements for best practice retention, loyalty tools and processes.
• Ensuring that promotions are consistent, attractive, cost effective, relevant and - when applicable - aligned with other marketing - and product initiatives.
• Analyse and optimise campaign performance, reporting on the effectiveness of CRM activities to the Director, marketing team and other stakeholders.
• Develop and implement highly automated and personalised lifecycle campaigns across multiple channels with a strong focus on players’ lifecycle journeys based on customer behaviour modelling.
• Define the brands contact strategy by aligning with the product team on segmentation and targeting of communication.
• Ensure the best possible usage of all marketing tools in close collaboration with other stakeholders.
• Monitor, analyse, and track the effectiveness of campaigns and provide regular reporting against budget to improve campaigns by using A/B tests and insights from the BI/Analytics team.
• Good ability to “connect the dots” by ensuring different software, channels, and platforms can talk to one another.
• Work with BI & Data warehouse teams to facilitate real-time data-driven communication.
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field; Master’s degree a plus but not required.
• 4 years of experience of iGaming in CRM automation systems and marketing operations roles.
• Must be analytical and results driven with a strong desire to test, re-evaluate, and optimise, and test again.
• Good knowledge of data visualisation platforms and ability to create heat maps and other highly visual data distillations.
• Driven, passionate, and determined; a self-motivator with a knack for problem solving.
• 4 years + experienced in the field of CRM and have already proven your skills within successful CRM campaigns developing from scratch.
• Outstanding Project Management skills that will help you to develop and drive forward new projects while always having the overview and foresee the next steps for reaching the set goals.
• Technical understanding and skilled in using common CRM tools like Smartico and Customer.io (or similar) along with MS Office Programs, especially Excel, and can quickly familiarise yourself with new systems.
• Good English Communication skills both written and spoken.
• Data-driven decision making and Analytical skills.