BettingJobs are working with a well-established global iGaming operator in London who are looking for a Senior CRM Manager (Casino) to join their team. The company has a global reach with employees specialising in all aspects of Marketing, Affiliation Marketing, Development, Web Design, Content, Analysis, Software Development and Customer Service.
Managing their Global Casino CRM team and reporting into the Brand Manager, Stakeholders and CEO, the main purpose of this role is to cover the full CRM process, from concept through to fulfilment and analysis, ensuring a high level of targeting and quality of execution that provide a best-in-class customer experience and drive improved commercial performance. The successful applicant must be a result oriented and proven revenue manager who is customer focused and possesses strong commercial awareness and analytical skills.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Manage Global CRM team and overview full planning and budgeting of Casino CRM activities to improve customer engagement.
• Increase the retention and reactivation rates and average turnover per user for Casino customers.
• Plan operational and promotional actions supporting long-term marketing strategy to increase sale, reduce churn, improve player lifetime value, and therefore support net revenue growth.
• Understand and profiling players to create sophisticated customer segmentation and tailored offers.
• Ensure CRM campaigns are consistent, attractive, cost effective, relevant, and aligned with other areas of the business, at all times.
• Regularly liaise with the marketing, product, analytics, and territory teams to design marketing initiatives and test new innovative ideas to increase the number and value of players.
• Work with the designer and copy-writer team to ensure consistency of automated and ad hoc bonus campaigns content in accordance with brand guidelines.
• Ensure compliance with all applicable regulations and legislation and that all risks within areas of responsibility are identified and managed effectively.
• Proactively manage budget to meet the desired balance between ROI and spend.
• Monthly and quarterly analyse all results against agreed objectives delivering clear and
concise reporting to the casino teams and CEO.
• Ongoing review of daily and weekly performance of key business KPI s and player behaviours
with the aim to make quick adjustments where required and/or identify opportunities for
• Monitor competitor’s campaigns to understand trends in the industry and improve strategy.
• Have proven, relevant work experience with managing CRM operations and promotions.
• Have deep knowledge and understanding of online casino activities, experience in the industry and passion for Casino products is a must.
• Have knowledge of CRM systems and processes, previous experience with Optimove is a plus.
• Have knowledge of HTML coding & Dreamweaver
• Have the ability to communicate at all levels of the organization, both verbally and written, in English.
• Be self-motivated, pro-active and have ability to work under pressure and on own initiative.
• Be able to work at a fast pace, whilst still showing meticulous attention to detail.
• Have excellent planning, organizational, prioritization and project management skills.
• Be commercially minded, data literate with strong analytical skills and comfortable in using raw data to draw useful conclusions and make up decisions.
• Be innovative and creative, a lateral thinker with the ability to understand and adapt to market trends.
• Have the ability to multi-task, manage multiple assignments and able to think about new approaches to solve problems.
Generous benefits package includes but not limited to:
• Health Insurance
• Hybrid and Flexible working
• Employee Wellbeing
• Learning and Development
• Staff social engagement activities
•More benefits are available and will be discussed once successful.