BettingJobs are working with an exciting B2B Casino Games Development Studio who are looking for a Game Backend Developer to join their team. The successful candidate will be engaging with colleagues across multiple teams and work on fast-paced projects balancing business needs and deadlines with accuracy, details, and analytical approaches.
Key technologies that we rely on:
• Java (with Spring), NodeJS and TypeScript
• MySQL, MongoDB, Redis
• Docker, AWS, GCP
• Development of the game server logics and client-server communication protocols.
• Implementation and execution of simulations to verify the game correctness.
• Maintenance of the existing code in good condition.
• Keeping the platform up to date with the newer versions of the tools and technologies.
• Technical support of the production operation.
• To succeed in this role, you must have good problem-solving skills, a solution-oriented approach and the ability to build the product of great quality. You will be working closely with other developers, game mathematicians and QA engineers on achieving the team goals.
• Track record in backend application development.
• Ability to write clean, efficient and well-tested code.
• Experience with git, docker, any CI/CD tools.
• Understanding of the product scalability requirements and development best practices for cloud-based operation.
• Prior experience in gaming industry, understanding of how slot machines work