BettingJobs are working with a well-established iGaming operator who are now looking to expand their team with an experienced iGaming Retention Manager to focus on the East Asian Market.
This role can be done remotely from East Asia as a full time contractor and will be the right hand to the CMO. iGaming Casino experience is essential for this position.
• Lead marketing strategies to support the Retention marketing program.
• Plan and execute loyalty strategies to support the customers’ brands retention efforts.
• Lead special projects designed to improve profitability of the active customer base.
• Manage the brands’ rewards program.
• Developing strategies to improve KPIs of specific segments.
• Communicate campaign metrics, results and recommendations to stakeholders.
• Assess needs, align stakeholders and develop measurable systems resource and process change.
• Manage internal resources to ensure fixed and variable scope deliverables are delivered on time, on budget, and as specified.
• Produce high-quality proposals, reports and process documents.
• Conduct needs analysis through technology audit, content audit, process audits and stakeholder feedback.
• Ability to identify new areas for improvement and development of Lifecycle campaigns and to articulate to business leaders.
• Three to Five years of digital marketing experience with a successful track record of implementing and managing Digital Marketing Programs in a multi-channel environment
• iGaming experience is essential
• Online Casino Experience essential.
• Previous experience managing a rewards program and/or Customer loyalty program.
• Ability to interpret and present data/results (both written and verbal) to stakeholders in engaging and meaningful ways.
• Advanced knowledge of MS Office software applications, advanced Excel is a must.
• Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously within a complex organization.
• Experience leading, coaching and mobilizing teams.
• Excellent negotiation, influence and relationship building skills.