BettingJobs are currently recruiting for a Belgium Online Operations Manager for a leading gambling company based in Brussels, Belgium.
• Define and communicate the local market/regional strategy, commercial and product offering for the Belgian market, continuously monitoring competitive positioning & future regulation, in the market adapting strategy and tactics as required.
• Work with marketing teams to define a marketing and brand strategy, ensuring that you have an optimal media mix to drive mass market player acquisitions while providing a healthy ROI and establishing the brand. Extending market distribution via affiliate partnerships.
• Formulate and implement operational & tactical plans with all Departments, ensuring robust financial control systems, and that the operating objectives and standards of performance are not only understood but owned by all who work across the team supporting the Market/Region.
• Closely monitor financial results against plans/budgets, optimising accordingly and providing regular reports to the Senior Management Teams.
• Work with the Business Intelligence team to ensure player behaviours and any unique market insights are understood and direct optimization of strategy and tactical plans.
• Work with the Product team across the full player user journey, establishing effective continuous improvement initiatives to drive acquisition and conversion efficiency, player onboarding, retention and yield.
• Manage all above-the-line marketing activity and the commercial and contractual relationships with local marketing Media, PR & Creative agencies.
• Provide leadership and direction to cross-functional teams while working with other Directors/Manager, Product/Business Owners and cross-departments to capture and optimise synergies.
• Manage Market annual budget planning and assist with quarterly business reviews and revenue forecasting.
• Establish additional market-led operational processes, reporting and analytical requirements.
• Be the Point of contact for the Belgian Regulator
• Experience in a similar role within the iGaming Industry, Sportsbook and Casino, at least 3 years.
• Intricate Knowledge of and experience operating in the Belgian market.
• Ability to analyse data and quickly take action and drive change to achieve goals and targets.
• Strong commercial acumen.
• Effective at nurturing and maintaining highly productive working relationships.
• Someone who strives to lead by example and take proactive steps.
• Excellent collaboration skills.