BettingJobs are currently recruiting for a Junior BI Developer for a leading gambling company based in Malta.
• Maintain, improve, and build new reports
• Working closely with sportsbook traders and analysts, Head of Casino and Key Account Managers to identify and implement both operational and product improvements, using data
• Monitoring the performance across the business, investigating changes in core KPIs, and identifying causes. Analysing trends and issues – for the benefit of both internal teams and the clients
• Identifying new player groups based on player transactional behaviour patterns.
• Knowledge of SQL and a modern programming language (such as Python)
• Knowledge of a reporting tool (such as Tableau or Power BI
• Confident Excel user
• Good interpersonal and communication skills. The ability to communicate with technical and non-technical people
• A can-do attitude. Follows-up and takes ownership of work
• Good with numbers. Deep interest in data analysis, visualization and communicating data to people
• 1+ years of experience in a technical data role
• Knowledge of Microsoft products such as Power BI, SQL Server Analysis services
• Knowledge of Python
• Knowledge of the online casino or sports betting industries
• A degree in IT, statistics or another numerate area would be beneficial