BettingJobs are working with a successful online casino operator that are looking for a Head of Acquisition to join their team.
• Leading global acquisition strategy and taking ownership of its implementation.
• Some channels are running well and some will need to be built from scratch.
• Growing revenue and ensuring a healthy profit margin for the channels you manage.
• Spending large amounts of budget and deciding where to apply resources.
• Partnering with product, data, and tech teams to ensure your funnels are world-class.
• Managing and mentoring a team of acquisition marketers.
• Hiring and growing your team, as needed.
• Demonstrable digital acquisition experience increasing revenue.
• Experience in managing and mentoring a team of marketers.
• Experience hiring digital marketers of all levels.
• A deep understanding of what drives CPA and CAC. You have a great sense of what’s worthwhile and you can crunch the numbers to prove it.
• Proven experience in managing and optimizing performance marketing campaigns across multiple channels, including affiliate, SEO, business development & partnerships, or content marketing.
• Experience in A/B testing and optimization of all acquisition channels.
• A strong analytical and data-driven mindset with the ability to turn data into actionable insights.
• Strong project management and communication skills with the ability to collaborate across cross-functional teams.
• Fluent in English (verbal and written).
It’d be great — but not necessary — if you also had:
• Experience with influencer marketing.
• Experience in brand marketing (sponsorships, brand positioning, etc).
• Native fluency (verbal and written) in French, Spanish or an additional language.
• Some experience in SEM, although that will not be a major focus in this role.
• Experience with UX tools like Hotjar or Google Tag Manager.
• Interest in sports, gaming, and cryptocurrencies.