BettingJobs are working with a successful online casino operator that are looking for an Affiliate Manager to join their team.
• Building and managing affiliate partners to ensure their sales funnels are optimized for conversion.
• Identifying and recruiting new affiliate partners with market research, keyword analysis, and upcoming trends.
• Collaborating with the wider marketing team to better support the partners by: Improving design assets, updating content, optimising user journeys, auditing websites for search ranking, and figuring out how to promote product developments.
• Project managing initiatives to increase player acquisition and revenue.
• Reporting and communicating KPIs to senior management.
• Demonstrable experience in affiliate marketing, digital marketing, account management, or sales with results driving revenue and retaining key accounts.
• An excellent understanding of English (verbal and written). You’ll need to communicate effectively with marketers, developers, and product managers from various cultures.
• Strong negotiation skills. You understand how to push, pull, and compromise.
• A strong analytical background.
• A keen eye for detail and an ability to see the larger business objectives.
• Account management: Experience in managing partnerships and building and maintaining relationships.
• A driven personality and an ability to work within a fast-paced team.
• Ability to work autonomously and prioritize multiple responsibilities based on ROI and business value.
It’d be great — but not necessary — if you also had:
• Experience with digital marketing tools such as SEMrush, Google Search Console, Moz and SimilarWeb.
• Native fluency (verbal and written) in French, Spanish or an additional language.
• Experience using self-service tools to build landing pages.
• Some experience in SEO.
• Some experience with running A/B tests.
• Experience with UX tools like Hotjar or Google Tag Manager.
• Strong interest in sports, gaming, and cryptocurrencies