BettingJobs is working with a digital marketing agency from Malaysia who produce marketing & IT services for iGaming clients and are seeking a Senior Marketing Manager. Location: Kuala Lumpur.
The Senior Marketing Manager holds responsibility for the marketing and communications strategies, as well as overall branding and image of the company. This role involves preparing annual marketing plans, creating a calendar of campaigns and events, setting the marketing budget, and conducting market and competitor analysis. Additionally, this individual provides direction, guidance, and leadership to the marketing department.
• Oversee the implementation of the marketing strategy.
• Develop a brand strategy, brand awareness and positioning.
• Set and administer an annual marketing budget.
• Create and manage a calendar of events.
• Guide the day-to-day activities of the marketing team and marketing manager.
• Coordinating marketing projects from start to finish.
• Conduct regularly review changes of the market, consumer trends and competitor activities, and make necessary adaptations to the marketing plan.
• Manage and refine the organization’s social media presence.
• Manage and measure marketing campaign costs.
• Report on the effectiveness of marketing campaigns using pre-determined KPIs.
• Conduct market research studies.
• Review and assess marketing commercials to ensure their efficacy.
• Planning and execution of effective customer acquisition strategy.
• Negotiate with media agencies and secure agreements on the production of promotional materials.
• At least bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications, or related field.
• Strong experience in marketing and running a marketing team.
• Preferable in gaming, fintech or related industry.
• Effective time management skills, adaptable and multitasking.
• Strong in SEO, creative, content and copywriting skills.
• Ability to manage budgets.
• Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
• Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.
• Require language(s): English, Mandarin. (Able to speak, read & write)