BettingJobs are seeking a Social Media Manager to join fast growing company based in Belfast. The role is well suited to an individual with strong experience managing social media channels in B2C environment and a good understanding of social media platforms.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing all social media channels with the aim of raising awareness of the product and increasing customer engagement.
• Defining monthly content plans for the social media channels, aligning with customer behavioural trends and wider ATL and Digital campaign media
• Collaborating with teams across Campaigns, Sponsorship, PR and Digital teams to build joined-up campaigns with complete cross-channel alignment
• Owning the test and learn roadmap to generate data-driven insight from every social touchpoint
• Working with Online Media colleagues to build out the network of Influencers
• Managing monthly budgets, with paid media investment optimised based on performance insight
• Monitoring social media trends in the wider industry and beyond
• Accountability for Quality Assurance, ensuring all campaigns are subject to robust QA processes
• Building out the social channels as a vehicle to grow the customer base
• 4+ years’ experience managing social media channels for B2C brands
• Deep technical understanding of social media platforms
• Commercial acumen and a will to deliver projects that impact marketing metrics
• Experience in a fast-moving ecommerce environment
• Excel & PowerPoint skills