BettingJobs are currently recruiting for an Asian Regional Manager for a leading gambling operator.
• Ownership of the Asia marketing strategy and business performance focus in China.
• Delivering financial KPIs
• Work with the Marketing Chinese team to define detailed marketing plans to target the Chinese market.
• Drive the product and content localization to make it suitable for the Chinese market.
• Develop and execute bonus campaign plans and player communication including campaign briefings, defining customer segments, brainstorming with copy writers and designers, signing off assets and marketing material.
• Manage bonus and marketing budget for China.
• Constant evaluation of campaigns in order to improve efficiency and ROI.
• Communicate as needed to key departments within the business - Customer Service, Affiliate Marketing, Content, Design, Product and BI departments.
• Pinpoint the payment provision and processing requirements for the markets, working closely with the payments team to drive solutions.
• Keep up to date with the market (both Chinese and Global), industry knowledge, and all relevant regulations in order to ensure that the game offerings and relationships with the suppliers stay compliant.
• Regular communication and reporting business performances against the KPI.
• Work closely with the Business Intelligence function to set up the necessary tracking mechanisms to analyse business performance, player segments and campaign results.
• Strong presentation skills and ability to convey strategic plans across different levels of the organization.
• Minimum 5 years of gaming experience
• Excellent knowledge of the Chinese market
• Excellent communication, planning and problem-solving skills
• Self-driven with a positive and hands-on attitude, team player with strong interpersonal skills
• Excellent communication skills in English and a relevant Chinese Dialect (Mandarin/Cantonese)