BettingJobs are working with a successful Curacao based online sports betting and casino operator. Our client is seeking a skilled media buyer to source and purchase a variety of advertising space. As a media buyer, you will be required to analyse and interpret market analytics, determine the optimal medium and placement for marketing campaigns, and negotiate and procure the desired advertising space and media slots.
To ensure success as a media buyer, you should possess a good understanding of marketing principles and a strong ability for interpreting analytics. A top-notch media buyer should be highly persuasive and secure advertising space that ensures the maximum reach of campaigns.
Scope of duties:
• Conducting market research and analysing demographics, media usage, psychographic, and buying patterns to define the target audience and campaign requirements.
• Developing advertising strategies and campaigns with marketing teams to reach the desired audience most effectively.
• Sourcing and presenting audience data and advertising proposals to clients for feedback.
• Proofreading advertising material before launching campaigns
• Coordinating and overseeing the development and launch of campaigns
• Negotiating with advertising sales agents to ensure the most cost-effective deal structures.
• Managing budgets and monitoring campaigns, costs, and ROI metrics.
• Tracking and presenting campaign data such as views, click-throughs rates, engagements, and customer conversion rates.
• Building and maintaining a network of advertising agents and broadcasting networks.
• Monitoring audience and media trends, practices, and new technologies.
Experience in the following channels:
• Google Ad Words
• Google Play Store
• IOS App Store
• Google Ads
• Social Platforms
• Social Platforms
• Other ad platforms starting with YouTube and platforms like propeller at the bottom
• Retargeting via DSP’s
Requirements and skills:
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in media buying
• iGaming industry experience a must
• Managed budgets of over $100k per month (Excluding affiliate/performance spend)
• Knowledge of KPIs from CPM to CPA
• Highly statistically competent with familiarity with Excel, media tracking platforms, Google Analytics
• Understanding the goals of media buying to be eCPA and ROI
• Team management experience preferred as the position has a subordinate
• Working understanding of Cookie implementation and tracking
• Ability to implement a full test and learn strategy
Education and desired skills:
• Bachelor's degree in advertising, marketing, communications, or similar.
• Interest in following advertising and media trends
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills
• Attention to detail
• Critical thinking skills
• Excellent financial skills and the ability to manage large budgets
• The ability to collaborate with others and work as part of a team
• Exceptional organisational and project management skills
• Strong communication and networking abilities
• Excellent interpersonal negotiation skills
Rewards And Benefits
• Competitive salary
• Bonus scheme which pays up to 5% per year based on company performance
• 20 days holiday + public holidays in the country of residence
• Opportunity for growth within the company