A global online sports betting and casino brand are seeking a Senior Project Manager to join their Operations team.
Position is office based, in Sofia, Bulgaria.
• Take ownership of projects, their objectives and project features by working with relevant project owners against agreed objectives and timelines.
• Create project plans and communicate the overall project pipeline, backlog lists and priorities in line with input from senior management.
• Lead projects through their entire lifecycle from start to completion and subsequent reviews.
• Communicate project objectives to all stakeholders and delegate tasks and responsibilities as required.
• Facilitate and manage project status meetings with stakeholders and share delivery timelines, progress and project blockers.
• Work with external partners to ensure synchronization and delivery of prioritized output.
• Defines the detailed work distribution structure to assess the resources needed and to provide clear project-tasks and timetables for the project's stakeholders.
• Supervision in depth analysis of major KPIs.
• Conducts and tracks the plan for analyzing, implementing and drawing conclusions on the project.
• Assists and executes the tasks assigned by the COO according to the business needs.
• Prepare users for launch including training and documentation.
• Professional experience on the same or similar position at least 3 years.
• Previous experience within online casino operator is considered as strong advantage.
• Experience of managing projects and collaboration across different business areas and external tech partners in multiple geographic locations.
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to clearly and professionally convey project needs and challenges.
• Pro-active, flexible, dedicated, and hardworking by nature – a self-starter.
• Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
• Proven track record of projects managed end-to-end.
• Fluency in English.