BettingJobs are working with an award winning casino business based in Malta, they operate an MGA, Germany and Ontario licensed casino brand using their own proprietary technology. They are searching for a Senior Frontend Developer to join their team, the position will be a hybrid role from their Malta office. Apply today for a confidential discussion:
Our mission in the Tech team is to develop innovative new features while maintaining high quality systems. The selected candidate will report directly to the Chief Technical Officer and will work closely with our Product and Design teams. As a Frontend Developer you will be contributing directly to the success of our products by materializing our product teams' visions into a tangible user experience.
The ideal candidate will:
• Collaborate closely with both the Product team and UX team.
• Work and enhance product performance and product features.
• Attention to detail on mobile and desktop applications.
• Collaborate within all levels of the organization to translate existing requirements into robust, scalable software applications.
• Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling systems.
• Takes on challenges and does not take shortcuts in quality.
• Stay up to date on emerging technologies/industry trends.
• Act as a critical point of contact and supply technical feedback about how the application looks and works to other teams.
The experience we are looking for:
• Bachelor's degree in computer-related area of study
• Minimum 3 years of experience as a frontend developer, ideally in a similar environment.
• Static Site generation and Server-Side rendering hybrid solutions
• CSS animations, pre-processing, SASS
• REST APIs
• Source control, specifically Git
• Experience solving browser and device-specific issues.
Knowledge considered a plus:
• Design and UX experience, or a strong understanding of design principles.
• AWS services
• Cloudflare workers
• Excellent organizational skills and the ability to balance multiple concurrent projects and work well with minimal supervision.
• Excellent communication skills.