Bettingjobs are currently recruiting for a Sales Manager for an innovative sportsbook provider who is bringing ground-breaking new content to the market. As Sales Manager you will be responsible for identifying potential new clients, negotiating and securing new partnerships. The Sales Manager will work with clients across Europe but will have a specific focus on those operators based in Malta.
• Coordinate, drive and follow up Sales Process-related work with internal stakeholding function as relevant to turnaround leads to successful contracts.
• Proactively drive and manage the complete sales process from initial suspect/ prospect contact through to signed contract, and handover to key stakeholding functions as relevant
• Attend exhibitions and trade shows globally as relevant to promote company value propositions, network, and identify new business opportunities.
• Provide CEO and/or other stakeholders, with monthly reporting or as agreed from time to time
• Provide frequent knowledge sharing of market and business insight to internal stakeholding functions from time to time.
• Together with Commercial organization, prioritize funnel prospects, and optimize ways of working that will secure company strategic position, and desired ROI.
• Proactively identify, present, and promote All available value propositions in a professional and strategic manner, with the customer’s real needs in mind
• Understand business model dynamics, and necessary pricing strategy that maximizes customer commitment to drive revenues over contracted value propositions
• 2+ years’ experience of B2B sales within iGaming.
• 2+ years’ experience of managing a customer-facing team
• Strategic mindset
• Strong management skills
• Ability to influence key decision-makers at executive and C-level
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and adapt quickly to the business needs
• Strong negotiation and presentation abilities
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal)
• Strong organizational skills
• Fluent in written and spoken English
• Additional language skills would be a significant advantage