BettingJobs.com are seeking a Head of Commercial for an innovative sports betting company offering a unique product proposition.
Led by a team of respected betting industry veterans, they are bringing to market a new product which will offer customers a new sports betting experience.
The Head of Commercial will be responsible for developing the sales strategy, accountable for scaling the business and developing and growing revenue streams. With time the Head of Commercial will also be responsible for building and developing a small team.
This role would ideally be suited to an experienced sales professional with a strong knowledge of sportsbook and a successful track record of selling into the gaming industry. You will be excited by the prospect of bringing a new product to the market and selling into new markets.
• Own all plans and strategies for developing business and achieving the company’s sales goals
• Assists in the development of the sales plan. Prepares forecasts and KPI reporting for the sales leaders, C-level and upper management, for use in organizational planning, financial forecasting, budget setting and strategic planning.
• Land and expand build process and funnel for manual top-down reach out, onboarding, activation, and expansion
• Evangelize the product and personally help close largest deals
• Work collaboratively across teams - including Engineering, Product and Marketing
• Establish the inbound lead requirements needed to meet your sales objectives, Global perspective
• Provide full visibility into the sales pipeline at every stage of development
• Establish and foster partnerships and relationships with key customers both externally and internally
• Strong knowledge of the online gaming industry with an excellent network of contacts
• +5 years of relevant sales experience including management of AM/KAM functions and a track record of exceeding targets
• Possess extensive knowledge of sales principles and practices, and an ability to coach others on them
• Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations, and drive actions
• Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams
• Strength in problem solving, issue-resolution, ability to work in a deadline-driven work environment, attention to detail, and ability to multitask.
• Strong leadership and team building skills
• Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including C-level and executive management
• Proven ability to manage multiple accounts, with proven ability to deliver key requirements efficiently and on time with precise detail
• Fluent in English, both in writing and verbally
• Ability to travel