BettingJobs are working with a successful online casino operator that are looking for a customer support agent to join their team in their office in St Julian's, Malta.
They require someone who is a native/fluent English speaker and are also open to Japanese, German speaking candidates.
The company’s rapid expansion to-date has been driven by a world-class engineering team, we’re now seeking to recruit a similar level of highly motivated customer support agents who will contribute to the company’s exponential growth by delivering exceptional customer experiences and support to customers in numerous regions . Support is delivered multi-channel through live chat or email 24/7. A basic level of technical knowledge is required as is excellent communications skills both written and verbal. A full induction course, as well as ongoing support is offered to all new starters to ensure success in the role.
What will you be doing?
• Handle internal and external written communication, which is in English
• Work within a small, highly efficient team to ensure that our customers get the best customer experience possible.
• Provide support to customers via Live Chat and Emails.
• Guide customers through the site and/or mobile phones and assist them in using the various services and products offered.
• Drive brand loyalty through a personalised customer experience.
• Pragmatically resolve customer queries in a timely manner.
• Correctly escalate issues to internal teams.
• Develop our Customer Support department by sharing knowledge, contributing to team projects and finding new and innovating practices to benefit the business.
• Drive business success and act as the voice of customers by providing feedback and innovative ideas.
How will you be measured?
• Customer satisfaction scores
• Contact quality (demonstrating empathy, reaching resolution, strong communication)
• Contact volumes
• Product knowledge
• Team contribution and extra tasks
What have you done?
• You have developed excellent written and verbal communication skills
• You understand the value of being an excellent team player
• You can demonstrate experience of complex problem solving
• You’re responsible and reliable
• Ideally at least 1 years’ experience in a Customer Service environment
• Can work well in a fast-paced environment where multitasking is an essential skill
• An interest in learning more about the online gambling industry
• Ability more important than experience, but candidates need to be determined and ambitious, with a desire to lead their industry in what they do
• Managed queries through multiple customer service channels, e.g. email, social media, in app chat, phone
• Comfortable resolving customer problems in a timely manner
• A desire to continuously challenge and grow as an individual.
• Experience working in the gambling industry or with bitcoin not mandatory but is considered valuable
• Must have the ability to communicate at all levels of the organization, both verbally and written, in English
• You identify with our company values