Betting Jobs are working with an exciting B2B Casino Games Development Studio who are looking for an Accountant to join their team in Malta.
iGaming B2B provider in its high growth phase launching its own distinctive solutions for well-known clients is looking for a Senior Accountant. This role is highly independent and requires professional judgement and high degree of motivation. This is an excellent opportunity to be part of an international company that is bringing the best entertaining values to its clients.
-Preparation and presentation of accounts on a monthly basis.
-Responsible for annual financial statements and ensuring prompt filing of statutory accounts with the relevant regulatory authorities
-Responsible for documenting business processes and accounting policies.
-Preparation and submission of tax and VAT declarations
-Ensuring the payroll and foreign tax declarations are prepared and submitted on time.
-Ensuring all financial systems are fit for purpose and are maintained and actively looking to identify areas for improvement.
-Liaise with the external auditors for the annual statutory audits
• A minimum of 3 years work experience as an independent Accountant – must have
• Previous igaming experience – strong advantage
• Experience in working with various entities – strong advantage
• Knowledge of consolidation- strong advantage
• Ability to work remotely
Knowledge and Skills:
• Accounting degree (university diploma, ACCA or equivalent)
• CPA warrant, ACCA- strong advantage
• Reliability and honesty
• Strong analytical skills and attention to details
• Strong communication skills and teamwork
• Strong degree of ownership and accountability
• Ability to work under tight deadlines
• Excellent Excel Skills (advanced formulas)
• Knowledge of Xero is an advantage