BettingJobs are working with an established iGaming operator who are seeking a Group Financial Controller to join their team. The successful candidate will take responsibility for overseeing the group finance functions within this international business. The function will be responsible for the Group’s financial systems and practices, ensuring financial information is timely, accurate, complete, and compliant with relevant accounting and taxation principles.
• Preparation of the monthly consolidated management account.
• Ensuring accuracy and reported in the correct period.
• Overseeing and monitoring an effective control environment.
• Perform the group-wide intercompany reconciliation (including international) ensuring that all balances are justified.
• Management of multi-disciplinary finance team, financial accounting, bank and payment service provider reconciliations, purchase ledger, payroll.
• Main day-to-day liaison with external auditors.
• Close liaison with FP&A, Tax and Procurement, who report separately to the Finance Director
• Experience as a Group Financial Controller.
• International multi-company and multicurrency experience.
• Managing a large number of bank and payment service provider reconciliations.
• Analytical skills, with the ability to effectively summarise and interpret data.
• Proven record of delivery and process improvement.
• Team work to achieve division strategy and goals.
• Hands-on, proactive with the ability to effectively prioritise multiple tasks.
• Experience managing and developing teams.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Willingness to relocate.
• Qualified Accountant.
• PE backed company experience.
• Experience of ERP implementation.
• Has a university degree in Finance/Accounting at Bachelor level or higher (Master’s Degree an advantage).
• Professional accounting qualification.
• Ideally 10+ years’ experience leading the Financial Accounting function of a large group.
• Practical training or experience in an Audit or CPA firm is beneficial but not essential.
• Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office, Excel in particular.
• Knowledge of QuickBooks is a plus.