BettingJobs are currently seeking a Competitive Gaming Operations Manager for a leading iGaming company based in their offices in Milton Keynes. The job is well suited to an individual with strong management experience and the ability to effectively communicate comprehensive plans.
• Lead and drive the performance and engagement of the team
• Communicate comprehensive plans and implement goals.
• Ensure all activity within the site complies with the requirements of the relevant rules and regulations
• Responsible for the delivery of the business plan and tackle issues in the most effective way.
• Diligently manage all cost lines within the budget
• Have a good knowledge of esports and an awareness of what is happening across the industry.
• Create a high performing team by ensuring people management activities such as recruitment, on-boarding, training & development, and performance management, are delivered and managed consistently and to a high standard.
• Take ownership for the operational delivery of the competitive gaming plan, focusing on engaging and developing colleagues and creating a robust succession plan.
• Ensure all colleagues receive timely, relevant, meaningful communication with regular briefings with your management team.
• Experience of working in a tough multi-site or large single site environment (betting/leisure/retail/hospitality preferred) within a Middle Management capacity.
• Previous experience managing and leading high-performing teams with a strong track record of improving colleague engagement.
• Strong implementer who can take appropriate action from a set of agreed plans, data, processes.
• Driven and enthusiastic with an ability to inspire and motivate others.
• A “can do”, solution focused outlook.
• Able to prioritise a large and varied workload effectively
• Able to build strong, effective working relationships
• Authentic, clear communicator with the ability to deliver simple, impactful communications
• Ability to present ideas and recommendations clearly in verbal, written and presentation formats