BettingJobs are working with an established online casino slot games provider who are looking to add Game Client Developers to their growing tech team.
Your primary job duties will be:
- Development of new games and features for them
- Maintenance of the existing code in good condition
- Research of new tools and approaches to implement better visual and sound effects
- Keeping the games and core up to date with the newer versions of the tools and technologies
- Taking part in game design and feature discussions
- To succeed in this role, you must have good problem-solving skills, a solution-oriented approach, the ability to work structured and independently, and break down complex problems into manageable parts. You will work closely with other developers, graphical and sound designers, and QA engineers to achieve the team’s goals.
- Experience in game development or video slot game development.
- Experience with Photoshop (cutting and transforming PSDs to use assets in the game).
- Experience in applying OOP and MVC principles.
- Cross-browser and mobile development of web apps.
- Knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, Canvas/WebGL.
- Experience with Pixi.js.