BettingJobs are working with a social and RMG casino who are currently expanding their Devops team.
• Build, maintain and improve CI/CD pipelines in line with company strategies.
• Automate infrastructure and configuration as much as possible.
• Provide support to different teams such as DBA and DEV.
• Maintain and build resilient and high available infrastructures.
• Build, maintain and improve IaC.
• Help in testing pipelines and automation.
• Maintain and improve monitoring systems.
• Be part of learning sessions.
• Be part of a tech growing team and show passion for technologies and ambition to learn and grow attitude.
• Be an active role in the team.
• Work in an agile way providing visibility to work and outcomes.
• Strong knowledge and experience of Linux OS (CentOS, Debian).
• Extensive understanding of Infrastructure automation concepts and best practices.
• Experience with different deployment strategies such as red/green, canary, shadow, to ensure stability during the process of adding features.
• Solid understanding of CI/CD pipelines with tools such as Bitbucket pipeline, Gitlab CI/CD, Jenkins.
• Strong experience on cloud platforms (AWS, MS Azure, GCP) and ability to work and understand and support different types of architectures (Event-driven, Monolith, Microservices).
• Strong experience with proxy, load balancing, networking going through each layer of the ISO/OSI stack.
• Solid hands-on experience of container and orchestration technologies (Docker, Kubernetes)
• Knowledge of IaC tools such as Terraform, Cloudformation.
• Strong experience with configuration automation tools such as Ansible/Puppet/Chef e/o bash scripting
• Strong experience working in a high performance / high availability environment.
• Knowledge working with message brokers such as Kafka, RabbitMQ.
• Understanding of in-mem data structure store/cache systems such as Redis
• Hands-on knowledges of monitoring and analytical systems such as Grafana/Prometheus/Loki stack or ELK.
• Strong understanding of security best practices.
• Good understanding of database technologies to mainly support the DBA team such as MySQL/MariaDB, ProxySQL, MySQL/MariaDB (i.e., Percona or Galera) clustering, data sharding, data backup and NOSQL DBs such as MongoDB or similar.