Bettingjobs are seeking a Product Marketing Manager. The ideal candidate will have a background consistent with managing multiple marketing products and be able to work closely with cross functional teams to develop and maintain valuable product marketing and reporting information.
• Market research and competitive analysis. Know their competitors like the back of your hand.
• Interpret market research and apply relevant findings to the product development process.
• Partner with the web development and marketing teams to create products that effectively drive retention and conversion.
• Monitor and report on performance metrics. Make recommendations and track improvements periodically.
• Obtain insights into users’ usage of current products, untapped opportunities, through interviews, surveys, and data.
• Translate customer and stakeholder needs into use case and requirements for development.
• Track and communicate a calendar of activities with all relevant stakeholders.
• 4+ years of product marketing experience.
• Experience with mobile marketing and gamification products or services.
• Comfortable using collaboration and CRM tools.
• Exceptional ROI-tracking skills, able to prove what is –or isn’t—working.
• Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues, cross-functional teams and third parties. Team player!
• Participation in the planning and launch of new services and products which involve several different departments.