Betting Jobs are working with an established iGaming operator who are based in Gibraltar looking for a Customer Experience Manager to join their time.
About the role:
The customer experience manager will be responsible for analysing and improving customer experience at various touchpoints. Aligning with the entire organization to ensure customers’ journey are effective, efficient, and engaging. Implementing operational changes and driving product developments that addresses customer needs.
Key Responsibilities / Duties:
• Review and analyse available data on customer experiences on these key areas: onboarding, fraud & risk, payments, CRM, Sportsbook, Gaming, and Customer Services.
• Identify improvement points and loopholes within these customer journeys, provide feedback to the relevant stakeholders across the business.
• Drive accountability across all our product for consistent customer experiences by inspecting and measuring customer experience performance. Take action to improve customer satisfaction and increase customer loyalty.
• Discuss with all stakeholders their on-site tracking & reporting needs. Create reports based on stakeholder requirements and automate processes wherever possible.
• Liaise with operational teams to ensure all customer issues are captured, analysed and triaged for action; follow up with teams to share progress and delivery dates.
• Work with wider business to report on performance towards customer journey strategy, using CX KPIs.
• Draw actionable insights to enable decision making on the key areas of commercial, operations and development teams.
• Deliver benchmark competitor reports, be aware of latest trends and initiatives of major competitors.
Person Specification, Skills, Experience & Qualifications:
• Previous experience in a Customer Experience, strategy, or market research roles.
• Good understanding of Customer Experience methodologies.
• Strong in analytical skills. Identify root causes of problems and opportunities by structured approached to data and trends.
• Comfortable at formulate and propose ideas to a broad audience of stakeholders. Tell stories backed up by data, not just report stats or send out reports.
• Excellent communication skills including spoken and written Chinese and English.
• Experience in using various web analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Quantum Metric, Tableau would be a plus.