BettingJobs are working with an established iGaming/sportsbook operator who are looking for an SEO Manager to join their team. The successful candidate will work to identify and address technical improvements to the websites, perform keyword and competitive research to inform the content strategy and implement all onsite SEO efforts.
• You will lead the in-house SEO team and external agencies to deliver double digit growth in traffic and revenue from the channel.
• Own the company and their B2B brands’ short-term and long-term SEO and web growth strategy and planning.
• Partner with teams like Product, IT, Marketing and broader teams across the business to develop category strategies against sports betting and e-gaming markets that drive and deliver tangible business value.
• Ensure that SEO best practices are followed, from on-page content, PR to technical.
• Track and analyse technical factors affecting search visibility, crawling and index coverage, providing insight and recommendations for improvement
• Closely monitor SEO commercial and technical performance to identify issues, find root-causes, and implement systematic solutions.
• Perform keyword research to maintain, update, and vet target keyword lists to ensure growth in both brand and non-brand rankings and traffic.
• Coordinate the SEO team and resources to improve traffic and grow FTD numbers and revenue through the channel.
• Audit existing web pages to identify gaps and propose new content opportunities and existing content optimizations.
• Responsible for PR campaigns, ensuring cooperation with stake holders for growth in that area.
• Prepare ad-hoc, weekly, monthly, and quarterly performance reports.
• Lead annual organic traffic forecasting efforts across markets, in conjunction with acquisition leadership across the business.
• Provide training and development within the team across all aspects of SEO.
• You will be a key member of the wider Marketing team and will contribute both strategically and tactically to the wider acquisition optimization efforts.
• Stay up to date with the latest developments in the industry and the competitive landscape.
• At least 5+ years of managing SEO, ideally in house.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent training and/or experience
• You are analytical with a strong understanding of technical SEO best practices with experience implementing on-site optimizations to improve site quality.
• You’re not just familiar but passionate about Google’s algorithms and understanding their guiding principles for excellent content and site quality.
• Hands on experience with Google Analytics, Google Search Console and dedicated SEO platforms that track keywords, optimize content, audit for technical inefficiencies, and conduct research, such as SEMRush, DeepCrawl, ScreamingFrog, etc
• Experience leading teams.
• Passion for data and testing new features or improvements.