BettingJobs are working with a B2B iGaming giant who are looking to hire an Executive Operational Account Manager. The ideal candidate is someone with a sports trading or analytical background, with exceptional communication skills and the ability to work cross-functionally with multiple internal departments.
• Assistance in setting up an optimised odds’ configuration, customised to suit the requirements of each Operator.
• Ongoing trading discussions which include liability optimisation, player profiling, risk/trading strategies, competitor analysis.
• Regular training delivered to the Operator for the purpose of optimizing the use of company Tools.
• Evaluation of business strategy and advice to help succeed.
• Ongoing support in monitoring Bookmaker KPIs (margin, rejection rate, tournament performance, etc.) and providing suggestions on achieving optimal results.
• Escalate the Operator’s requirements to other departments and encourage the client to use new functionalities.
• Prepare reports and undertake administrative tasks as delegated by Senior Operational Account Managers.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Previous experience with analytical/trading roles within the sports betting industry would be advantageous.
• Flexible with work shifts. The successful candidate is required to cover shifts during evenings, weekends, and bank holidays.
• Proficient use of MS Office, especially MS Excel.
• Fluent in English (both written and spoken).
• Collaborative team player, ability to work well with others and have the confidence and integrity to earn internal team's confidence quickly.
• Flexibility to adapt to changing priorities as well as product environments and ability to meet strict deadlines.
• Basics of SQL would be preferential but not essential.
• The ability to communicate in a second language is advantageous.