BettingJobs are working with a start up games studio who are currently looking to add a Head of Games Studio to their team in Cyprus.
• Build Future Roadmap, Team Leadership with Strategic and analytical skills alongside the Team Leads
• Building, mentoring, and bringing in the Process that guide, and ensures all roadmaps while establishing expectations and goals.
• Continuous optimization in a game creation process
• Monitor and improve game metrics.
• Studies, reports, tracks, tests, and improves business operations to foster growth.
• Reconcile business and creative needs to create an inspirational product with successful business models.
• Coordinate the project plan, timeline, and activities with the development team of different disciplines: art, game design, technical, QA, and others.
• Manage issues and risks associated with the project, including balancing scope, schedule, budget, quality, and risks.
• Monitor and track the progress of the project to ensure smooth execution.
• Provide regular updates on project progress to client or department.
• Manage the game certification process.
• Minimum 5 years of project management experience in Igaming
• Strong knowledge of GDLC or SDLC
• Familiar with project management tools such as Jira, Wiki
• Excellent in English, both written and verbal
• Good communication and leadership skill
• Excellent problem-solving skill
• Able to handle challenging situations in a calm and professional manner.