BettingJobs is seeking a Sweden and Denmark Country Manager for a supplier to the sports betting and gaming industry. The successful candidate will lead all operations to ensure the profitability of the company's affiliate. Responsibilities include recruitment and training, writing budgets and reports, and assessing performance. The candidate will also need to ensure that all aspects of a business operate smoothly. They will also develop plans for company growth and improvement of sales.
• Market opportunities research
• New partnership deals
• Regulations bodies collaboration and setting good relationships.
• Liaise with head office and teams and weekly sync up.
• Implement an effective brand strategy and ensure consistency across all customer touchpoints.
• Improve and increase business KPIs and ensure profitability and ROI on our investments.
• Constantly maintain a good image of the company
• Recruit and train new local staff if and when needed.
• Vast experience (min. 4 years) and understanding of the iGaming industry on a local market.
• Relationships with local regulatory bodies and complete understanding of local laws of iGaming industry
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Management or a related field (preferably a master’s degree)
• Experience in regulated markets is a must.
• Excellent interpersonal and analytical skills
• A good knowledge base of the country/region, and a willingness to learn.
• The ability to provide excellent customer service.
• Fluent in English & Swedish/Danish