BettingJobs are working with a group of land-based casinos in Bulgaria, who are launching an online casino offering for the regulated Bulgarian market and are currently looking to add a Chief Operating Officer to their team. The successful candidate will liaise and negotiate with the platform provider and suppliers, create promotional, bonus and acquisition campaigns, analyse and present reports, and identify areas for future development.
• Formulating acquisition, CRM and promotional strategies for casino and gaming customers.
• Building and maintaining relationships with game providers to ensure competitive commercial terms and best possible product offerings.
• Developing casino and gaming strategy with focus on continual improvement of product development in liaison with platform providers.
• Facilitating the smooth daily operation of the casino business across all devices.
• Conducting regular audit of Casino functionality and performance.
• Collaborating with other departments and key stakeholders within the business.
• Evaluating overall Casino and gaming performance to produce KPI’s weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual reports.
• Presenting performance reports to management and key stakeholders.
• Proven experience in an online casino and gaming environment
• Thorough understanding of casino products and suppliers.
• Experience of working with internal and external “clients” and management at all levels.
• Proven management ability in a range of project/product delivery areas.
• Knowledge of online customer retention strategies and tactics.
• Knowledge of Excel, spreadsheets and reporting software.
• Proven ability to manage, innovate and adapt in a dynamic online environment.
• Track record of meeting or exceeding expectations and delivering within deadlines.