Betting Jobs are working with an established iGaming/sportsbook operator who are looking for a Thai Country Manager to join their team.
Purpose of Job:
The Country Manager will formulate and execute a strategic business plan with the aim of propelling your brand to the very forefront of the Thai gaming market. You will lead the Brand including Marketing, KPIs and Financial management. You will be responsible for ensuring the effective management of the team’s day-to-day operations and will work closely with internal operational/delivery focused teams, partners and external suppliers, in order to achieve company objectives.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Actively manage a full marketing and brand strategy, ensuring that you have an optimal mix to drive mass market player acquisitions while providing a healthy ROI and establishing the brand
• Establish additional market led operations processes, reporting and analytics, professionalizing the business while maintaining the entrepreneurial start up and agile approach and spirit
• You will be responsible for all marketing, business development and delivering ROI for your brand
• You will work on defining customer life cycle and maximising customer lifetime value working closely with internal marketing, Retention and HVC team.
• Conduct and negotiate affiliate and digital marketing agreements
• You will work closely with the Technical, Trading, Product and Commercial teams in order to ensure the effective coordination of operations and ongoing operational performance monitoring, and management.
• Maintaining a strong understanding with regards to the offerings of competitors in the marketplace.
• Manage annual budget planning, quarterly forecasting and EBIT performance
• Working collaboratively with product development and consumer marketing to ensure that the digital customer proposition is best-in-class in the market
• Define and communicate the local market strategy, offer and product for Thailand, continuously monitoring competitive positioning & future regulation, in the market adapting strategy and tactics are required.
• Minimum of 5 years’ industry experience.
• Minimum 1 years’ experience at Senior level in a B2C environment in Thailand.
• Experience in developing profitable strategies and implementing vision
• Fluency in Thai and English (written and verbally).
• While very entrepreneurial but still with some experience of providing accurate reporting across all functions.
• Understanding of Thai gaming environment with a strong experience in customer acquisition and retention.
• Understanding of various gaming verticals and related products and how to maximize the profitability on each.
• Experience of aligning multiple internal functions across the company to meet strategic business objectives.
• Deep understanding of the Thai gambling marketplace.
• Experience in P&L management within a leading gambling operator.
• Proven track record of managing teams within a dynamic working environment.
• Prepared to be hands-on when required.