BettingJobs is working with a leading iGaming operator who are currently looking for a CRM Manager to join their team in Prague.
• Execute the company CRM strategy;
• Work alongside senior CRM team members to execute personalized and targeted campaigns using relevant customer channels such as onsite messaging, email, messaging and social media.
• Ensure that the campaign execution and delivery is completed as per plan and all the relevant stakeholders are aware of the volumes, performance, and outcomes.
• Ability to conceptualise and deploy compelling campaigns for commercial advantage
• Analyse historical revenue performance and forecast future program performance.
• Lead ongoing segmentation of the customer base in the market to identify insights and target customer segments with specific campaigns.
• Identify customer touchpoints and ensure that the right actions and communications are implemented.
• Regular reporting to senior stakeholders on success of campaigns, demonstrating a deep understanding of customer motivation.
• Manage customer journeys to drive retention and growth objectives (Deposit conversion, churn reduction, and upsell).
• Work with Head of Marketing to define the retention strategy.
• Preform market research and stay up to date with competitor offers.
• Monitoring and maximizing customer lifetime value & bonus costs ensuring maximum profitability per segment.
• Build & Create customer lifecycles and automations.
• Overseeing and analysing campaign performance and KPI’S.
• Build and Create CRM email templates and marketing materials.
• Set up, document and maintain CRM procedures, including key information such as welcome offers, promotional calendar, Bonus scheme and more.
• Proven track record of developing and implementing a campaign strategy based on an understanding of customer needs and customer profile for an online casino or online gaming business;
• Well versed in extracting customer insight from data;
• Great organization, planning and prioritization skills, with strong attention to detail;
• Solid experience in conceptualizing, developing and deploying multi-channel campaigns;
• Professional experience in operating CRM tools (Optimove or Salesforce CRM, for example).
• Exceptional stakeholder management and collaboration skills;
• Ability to work on a tight deadline and under pressure.
• Excellent written and verbal English.
• Responsible, detail oriented, well organized, independent, able to learn quickly, a multi-tasking master, a team player & have great interpersonal skills!
• Excellent time management and problem-solving skills.
• BA/BSc. in Marketing or equivalent – advantage.